Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I just can't do it again... A Blogger's Lament...





I am Disturbed...

And Stopping for the Day...

Heading for a Cat Mystery Book...

To Take My Mind Away...

Been on this computer...

Since 9 A.M...

Almost finished, when Preview

showed problems with

latest Review...

Started to fix format found via preview

Whole Article Disappeared...

Something is really wrong...

Because it's been saved many, many times

How does the entire page disappear?!


That Should Never Be Possible...


As someone who was responsible

for managing information systems...

I don't understand why

Blogger doesn't have  the ability to Recover...

They did it once years ago...

probably a different staff...


I Contact them...again...

'Cause this has happened before...

and Hear...

The Sounds of Silence...

I am disturbed...

It's Days like this...

I think about quitting...

No more computers 

to take precious hours away

No more computers

To Toss Aside a Day's Work...

I don't understand

But I am Disturbed...


Doctor's office called to

schedule another appointment

tomorrow...

You'll see me when you see me...

or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment