Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Underwater Adventure Bedtime Stories by Cathy Wilson Hooked Me! Goldie Visits to Share!

Hello Fishes, friends, and all things underwater--and Above Water TOO!

I'm Goldie! I'm so happy to visit today here at Book Readers Heaven,  because I'd love to have children learn about my underwater world! Maybe you even have or will be learning to swim and will come to visit all of us one day! In the meantime, I wanted to recommend a book that really hooked me...ahhh, a little fishy humor, yes! Let me tell you about the three stories you'll be reading!

And I found this cute video for you to listen to...after all, I just know you'd like to be fishes too! Maybe your Mom and Dad will help you learn some things about us!

Kisses!






The Underwater Adventure Bedtime Stories


Amazon
By Cathy Wilson



The Sparkle Fish That Didn’t Sparkle  


A blow fish named Irwin.
Irwin loves to swim the backstroke
 and walk on his fins.
~~~
Sandy seahorse is very crafty. 
She is really good at making baskets
 out of seagrass. Sandy is also
 a really great acrobat. 
She can do flips and twirls like
 you wouldn't believe.
 Sometimes she even puts on shows 
for all the other creatures of the sea.
~~~


The Mermaid That Couldn't Sleep 

Not being able to sleep at night is a
problem that some of you may have,
just like Eve. Her father was the 
King of the mermaids but he also
sometime couldn't sleep...

So they went to a doctor and 
discovered
that it might be what they were
eating or drinking...
Or even could be related to the
times they played or went to bed...

So Eve and her father both started
looking at things differently and want 
to share what happened with 
all of you!


Sparky didn't sparkle! Well, you know, when you are sad, that sparkle is just not there... Even though Sparky had many friends, like Irwin and Sandy... 

You see, Sparky is somewhat of a grouch and when he's playing he's looking for something to complain about. Why even when he gets an A in school, he complains it wasn't an A+...

Awww, Sparky, maybe you need a new attitude...but how does that happen, if you don't feel happy? Maybe you readers can help?!!!





A sweet little mermaid called Eve

 lived in an underwater kingdom
 hidden deep beneath the surface
 of the beautiful sea. 
This kingdom was magical and
 could only be seen by those


that believed.

 A natural protector to keep
 dangerous creatures away. 
The kingdom was called 
Mystic Paradise.




Oscar Finds a Hidden Treasure
vector-magz.com
www.dragoart.com

Did you know that sometimes you can find treasure under water? Well, that's true and Oscar found some! First, let me tell you about his friend Jewell...She helped him a lot, because sometimes Oscar would get impatient and she would talk to him, helping him think through things... He had other friends too, but a true friend does help see your problems, so when he found some treasure, some of what Jewell had talked to him about came back to him.

Finally Oscar got to the glitter and you
wouldn't believe what he found. It was
a full box of gold, diamonds and jewels. 
This made Oscar's heart go pitter patter
and he almost forgot to breathe he was
so excited. Lucky for Oscar he was very
strong and could lift the box full of 
wonderful treasures. 
He used all his muscles to drag 
the treasure box back to his room. 
Nobody saw him and he decided he would
keep the treasure all to himself. 
Even though Oscar knew he shouldn't
keep anything that didn't belong to him. 
That was wrong.
~~~
Now he had found treasure before, but this time, he started wondering whether it belonged to anybody else! What would YOU do if you found a whole big chest full of gold and jewelry?! Do you think Oscar took it to his room to hide it? Find out!

Think what you would do and if you don't know, maybe reading about Oscar will help you decide what to do when you find a treasure--maybe something you find up there on land that you would want, like a cell phone or a game!

Oh, I was asked to let you know that the friends I brought with me today are not necessarily those friends that will be in Cathy Wilson's book--but they're my friends too! So I hope you get to visit soon! There are great adventures under water! And if you get these underwater stories to read or have read to you, tell 'em Goldie said... Good for You!

Enjoy!


GABixlerReviews






You create your own reality. Your only boundaries are the ones you make. If you believe it with all your heart, it will happen, good or bad.
I grew up on a farm and learned early on what hard work really is. Learning many tough lessons and establishing a sound, balanced and open base.
My name is Cathy Wilson and I'm a happy mom and published writer. With over 250 ebooks, 10,000 articles and 30,000 blogs published last time I checked-LOL And I'm just starting now to publish things for me, instead of writing for everyone else.
I'm a single mom to 6 fabulous monkeys (kids) and writing is my passion. I'm a dreamer that looks for the good in everything and runs from the negative. When my magical fingers hit the keys my heart and soul pours out.
It doesn't matter whether I'm writing about toilet seats, health and wellness, my sick daughter or broken marriage, my two encounters with death, dating, or creating children's books. I know how to capture the attention of the target audience with the information in my head and I deliver meaning.
I magically pull out that emotional connection a good writer needs to write well.
And if I can help just one person with my words, then I'm a very happy girl!
I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Sandman and the Tooth Fairy. The only way these thoughts can be true is if you believe. Besides, there's no fun in closing your mind to it now is there?
I have written every day since I've been about 7 or 8, and only recently have I decided to make it my main focus in life. The other's being my children, and staying fit and healthy.
Information is knowledge and knowledge is power. And with every word I write I'm learning and becoming a better writer.
I believe we get knocked down in life for a reason. To make us stronger and perhaps send us in a different direction. I am an open book and I don't think there's any question I won't answer. And I've been knocked down and run over many times in my life. The only thing I know for certain is that I need to pick myself up, clean the rocks from my knees and keep on going. One foot in front of the other and don't look back. Because I know bigger and better is just around the corner.
I believe in the impossible and I will make it happen.
If you tell me I can't do something that's exactly what I'll do. I learn in life by screwing up and trying to make a better decision next time. I'm on my own by choice because I won't settle. I want it all and I will work my butt off to get it. My children deserve the world and more, and I'm going to figure out a way to give it to them. That's what is going to make me smile.
I have a gift, and it's in writing. I've finally figured it out and I'm ready to take the world by storm.
I've got my blocks and I'm ready to build. And I hope that you take the time to have a look at my writing. And that you learn a little something from it and maybe even crack a smile or two. Cuz that's what life's all about, isn't it?
Thanks for reading and keep doing what makes you happy!
Cathy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment